Comments, concerns and complaints
If you have any suggestions for improvement, or would like to give us a comment, we welcome your feedback
Occupational Health is committed to providing a positive, efficient high quality service to all of its users.
We would welcome any positive feedback you wish to leave for us, as this will help us to reinforce good practices. Please email the following address:
Concerns and Complaints
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your experience or service delivery from Occupational Health to you, please contact the Occupational Health Service as soon as possible so any member of the team can respond to you.
If you feel able to, please address your concerns to the relevant staff member that the concern relates to in order that they are given the opportunity to discuss the issue directly with you.
If this does not resolve the issue and/or you feel unable to contact the relevant staff member directly, please follow the procedure below:
- Please leave your comment, concern or complaint in an email to the Occupational Health manager
- The email will be acknowledged upon receipt
- The complaint will be investigated - this may include contacting you directly to obtain further information
- A formal written response to you with the investigation outcome as soon as possible but within a 4 week period
- If for any reason the investigation is taking longer than the time frame indicated above, you will be contacted with an update and an explanation as to why there is a delay
- If upon receipt of the investigation outcome you still have concerns, this will be escalated to the Director of Human Resources for review and consideration
Occupational Health Services
10 Parks Road
Oxford OX1 3PD
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm
Friday: 8.30am to 4pm